A Monitored Bowling Green Flood Detector Notifies You Of Water Leaking Before Excessive Damage Occurs
Clogged drains, corroded pipes, leaking appliances -- these are everyday worries that can cause significant water damage in your house. In many cases, these are the types of complications that you find after the fact. Even a dripping water line or running toilet can lead to expensive repairs if left unattended.
But, when you add a Bowling Green monitored flood detector to your home security system, you can identify leaking or pooling water before your home becomes a disaster zone. The easy-to-install wireless system alerts you to the first signs of water with a high-decibel siren and a communication to your mobile device. An ADT monitoring professional will also reach out to you when your flood sensor triggers.
Why Use A Monitored Flood Detector In Bowling Green?
Nobody wants to descend your staircase to find that your basement is now a pool of water with your belongings floating on top. Fortunately, a Bowling Green flood detector will identify leaking and water infiltration before you lose thousands due to property damage. Here’s what you should know:
- Sensitive reed switch water sensor: The advanced-tech system discerns dripping or standing water instead of moisture in the air -- so it's acceptable for use in all types of areas including bathrooms.
- Place anywhere in your home thanks to wireless connection: Reliable sensors offer wireless connectivity and a lithium battery rated for 4 years. You can confidently place your detector next to water lines, near appliances, behind toilets or any location where water damage may occur.
- Phone alerts when you're not home: Freezing pipes or intense storms have a habit of happening when you're away from home. If your Bowling Green flood detector senses a water problem, it will send an emergency alert to your mobile device.
- ADT monitoring adds another line of defense: Along with an intense alarm system and phone notifications, your flood detector will alert your ADT 24/7 monitoring center. Your monitoring experts will immediately contact you and help you take action.
Your Mobile App Makes Your Bowling Green Flood Detector Part Of Your Quick Emergency Response
Time is of the essence when water infiltration is threatening your property. With the ADT mobile application, you can access home automation systems and make it easier when emergency assistance reaches your property. Using these systems is important when you’re in the house, but vital when you’re not there. With a monitored Bowling Green flood detector you are able to:
- Receive alerts on your mobile device when flowing water is found.
- Unlock doors remotely and turn off alarm systems for emergency response teams.
- Adjust heat on your thermostat to halt the freezing of pipes.
- Scan high-definition video from your camera system to find points of entry and assess the damage.
- Maintain contact with your 24-hour ADT team.
Your Smart Home Automation With Flood Detection Is Just a Call Away
Flood detectors and additional home safety devices are all aspects of a thorough security installation through Secure24 Alarm Systems. When you contact our professionals, we’ll help you pick the right options to meet your unique requirements. Just call (270) 262-8554 today or fill out our form to get a free estimate.