Door And Window Alarm Sensors In Bowling Green
As you probably already know, the most likely places for home intrusions are the front door and ground-level windows. Knowing this fact, it should come as no shock that window and door alarm sensors continue to be critical devices for home security packages in Bowling Green. Although the technology has been around for years, you may be surprised at what current sensors have the ability to do.
How Can Door and Window Sensors Safeguard Your Property?
You’ll be glad to know that window and door sensors come with all ADT packages, regardless of whether you choose a straightforward, simple configuration or the most advanced system with video and home automation. Installation is also part of the agreement so you won’t have to lift a finger, and you won’t need to stress about your devices being attached correctly.
Each sensor features corresponding magnetic contacts. One part is attached to the surrounding frame, and the other is secured straight to the window or door. You secure your door or window and the matching contacts fit neatly together. When your security is armed and an entry point is opened, the contacts come apart and the alarm is tripped. However, these modern devices have the ability to do quite a bit more than just trigger your alarm.
Perks Of ADT Door And Window Alarm Sensors In Bowling Green
On the frontline of your property’s protection, door and window alarm sensors offer numerous advantages, such as the following:
- Initiate the alarm: These devices signal your high-decibel alarm whenever a door or window is opened with the system armed.
- Automatic updates: Want to know what’s occuring at your property when you’re not there? You have the ability to receive automatic notifications right to your smartphone whenever a component is engaged.
- 24-hour monitoring: Not only will you be alerted, your 24-hour monitoring professionals will receive an update too. Your home will be safeguarded, no matter where you are.
- Virtual access and management: With the intuitive ADT Control app located on your cell phone, you are able to investigate the status of your sensors and control them.
- Home automation interactions: Customize your security components to operate in a complementary fashion. You may have your lighting engage or direct a camera to record if a door or window sensor is tripped. Not only will your alarm go off, you’ll be able to catch a glimpse who activated the sensor initially.
- Appealing design: You’ll hardly know the sensors are even there. They utilize a slim design that harmonizes with any interior. You may even find fully recessed units that are concealed from view.
- Connectivity options: Select from wireless or wired components depending on the type of installation you want. No matter your choice, your property will be better defended.
More functional than previous versions, window and door sensors in Bowling Green are able to be skillfully integrated into your comprehensive home security package.
Design Your Modern Home Security Package In Bowling Green
Would you like to get advanced door and window alarm sensors in Bowling Green that boost your protection and connect directly to your home automation? That is what you will enjoy when you turn to your local ADT dealers at Secure24 Alarm Systems. If you’re ready to get an idea of what we are able to do for you, call (270) 262-8554 or fill out the easy form on this page.