What do you want in a baby monitor in Bowling Green?
In years past, a baby monitor was pretty simple. You put a microphone-type device in close contact to the crib, transmitting sound to a connected gadget that resembles a walkie talkie. Thankfully, baby monitors now provide additional benefits. For instance, today’s monitors now have HD video and 2-way communication. You can even link many monitors to your wireless network so you may roam wherever you want. The top baby monitors in Bowling Green are so elaborate that they mimic inside surveillance in both functionality and cost.
Can you swap out a baby monitor for a home security camera?
Since baby monitors and indoor security cameras incorporate many of the same features, you will find many people in Bowling Green connecting their baby's room to their comprehensive home security package. This approach is beneficial -- especially if you’re upgrading to innovative Vivint systems -- as your baby monitor now has:
● Night vision video: Your surveillance system should have at least 1080p high-definition imaging, and infrared LED technology for reliable low-light performance.
● Two-direction audio: Sometimes, you don't need to go inside the bedroom to get your baby back to a gentle slumber. A comforting word could be the only requirement to keep your little one peaceful and resting.
● Sensors and alerts: Even though it’s possible to have your monitoring device stay on constantly to keep a close eye on your child, your attentiveness could diminish over time. Conversely, if your video surveillance notices unusual activity, then you can get a message to your smartphone. This is helpful if your child soundlessly scales up the crib or when your family dog sneaks into the nursery.
● Video recordings: Most baby monitors aren’t able to save portions of video. Today’s modern devices allow you to send a short segment to a relative or family friend to show them what a peaceful, precious baby you have.
● Watch on your mobile device: In lieu of lugging monitoring equipment with you, you may now watch from your smart home mobile app. You could even touch base with your young one and babysitter when you go for a night out.