If you’re similar to many homeowners, you are looking for your property to be secure at all times. but, will a home security system work in Bowling Green?
The easy answer: yes. But, how do you find the most benefits from your home security system? Not only can the sensors and alarms give wonderful security, the modern components give a level of efficiency and management you could not have thought about previously. By getting home automation, video surveillance, and easy-to-use tools through a mobile app, you should make your time [[easier|simpler] and safer while also saving money on energy expenses.
Let's stop for a moment and explore why a home security system from Secure24 Alarm Systems is the best idea for your house.
Necessary Home Security Features
To make sure your Bowling Green home security system works to the best of its ability, you need these indispensable security features:
- Entryway sensors: You might find this surprising, but plenty of intruders break into your home by your front door. The other most common points of entry are patio or back doors and lower-level windows. For these practices, window and door sensors are deemed the bedrock of your security system. When the alarm is armed and your door sensors are tripped, the jarring, high-decibel siren will go off and your round-the-clock monitoring agents will be pinged.
- Touchscreen smart hub: Gone are the unresponsive pin pads, as easy-to-use smart screens now manage your system. These touch screens can also control your home automation, cameras, and 24 monitoring.
- smartphone app: The biggest security system let you direct every aspect of your security system through a smartphone app. Now if a sensor or alarm triggers, you can get a pop-up notification to your smartphone. Also, activate your alarms anywhere, program smart locks, adjust the thermostat and more.
- Security signs and window decals: While there is no automation in a small, blue yard sign or a window cling, they can alert a would-be burglar that your house is safeguarded.
Will A Alarm System Keep You More Secure In Bowling Green?
While it may appear like pearl-clutching to install alarms and set-up a smartphone app when you already use door locks and live in a nice town, the studies say that a security system will help guard your property. For example, a paper from Rutger University sees that many thieves will actively steer clear of homes with a home security system installed. Instead they’ll go and break-into a better house that is poorly protected.
That correlated with statistics from the National Council For Home Safety and Security. Their stats state that most burglarized properties do not use a home security. With numbers, unguarded homes are 300% more likely to be vandalized than homes that are secured. And while just displaying that your home have an alarm helps dissuade instructions, other components -- like smart lights and a doorbell security cameras -- can also make your home uninviting to thieves.
Of course, modern home security systems can do more than buzz an alarm. Nowadays you can use some other components that make a security system energy efficient and safe.
24-hour Monitoring Is The Best Backup Plan
Does a alarm system work in Bowling Green when they don’t have 24-hour monitoring? Relying on a backup plan is always the winning bet and 24/7 monitoring from security agents can make sure the authorities come quicker after a tripped device.
Monitoring professionals can watch your alarms all day long -- whether you are in the house or not. If you’re out and can’t hear the siren, the monitoring agents notify you and the proper emergency service after a tripped event occurs. Even when you’re in the house, you will be busy making sure family members and pets are safe and accounted for.
Install Similar Monitored Protection For Flood, Fire, and Medical Emergencies
When you install your home security system, you can choose to get more than security alarms. devices like flood detectors, fire alarms, and carbon monoxide detectors can be added to your overall set-up. If an emergency is detected, your components will respond just like your door and window alarms. Then when the high-decibel siren rings, your 24/7 monitoring team are pinged, and a notification will show up on your smartphone.
Or make use of a panic button, which can be effortlessly pinned to you or a family member with a neck pendant, bracelet, or clip. If there is a fall risk or a medical problem, they can simply hit a two-finger button to contact the monitoring team.
Find Security, Convenience And Energy Efficiency With Home Automation
The best automation components give you a tier of management and comfort you’ve never had before. They can make your house more efficient and intelligent. And when you pair smart devices to your security system, they will also make your property that much safer. For example:
- Schedule your smart lights to make it seem like your house is occupied when you’re at work.
- Have your indoor smart lights turn on whenever a doorbell camera detects suspicious motion.
- Use geolocation to secure your smart locks, turn off your smart lights, and turn down the thermostat when you leave for your day.
- Make personalized scenes that can pre-set your lighting levels, smart thermostat, alarms, cameras, and other components with one tap of a button.
- Or just see the status of all your devices and set your devices through your security app.
Add that to the energy you’ll save with automation, and you’ll see how much you will want a state-of-the-art home security in Bowling Green. You can even control your components with vocal commands when you link your security system to your Amazon Alexa or Google Home.
Keep A Watch On Your Property With Wireless Video Surveillance
Security signage and proper lighting are effective burglary obstructions, but security cameras may take your protection to a higher plane. The furthest thing a burglar is looking for is to be seen on a security camera as the 30-second clip could be used against them in a police investigation. You can pick from indoor, outdoor, and doorbell cameras, all which allow you to see live feeds round-the-clock.
Do you want to investigate the noise you heard in the back yard? Would you like to greet the kids after school? Has your package been delivered yet? All you need is to pull up the live feed from your ADT Control app. You might also receive notifications on your phone whenever a visitor rings the doorbell or the camera sees unusual motion. You can then chat with who’s there with the 2-way talk feature on the app.
How To Get A Home Security In Bowling Green?
Want help to create a security system that works in Bowling Green? Our home security experts can assist in building the perfect alarms, home automation, and cameras that can be used into one affordable package. Contact us directly at (270) 262-8554 or complete the form below.